But when a young lady is to become a heroine, the perverseness of forty surrounding families cannot prevent her. Something must and will happen to throw a hero in her way.

Jane Austen


Thursday, July 21, 2011

HistoryPin

I found an amazing new website today thanks to Karen Ranney (who also happens to be a favorite author of mine). The website I found is called HistoryPin. HistoryPin is a website that allows you to share a glance into your family’s history with others. Now I am a HUGE history buff and I’ve always enjoyed digging up my history but I’ve never really had anyone to share it with. So when I found this website I was definitely thrilled at the thought of sharing my history with someone other than my family. So take a look and tell me what you think. You should especially take a look at Scotland on the map. I can’t wait to get home and get started!

No comments:

Post a Comment